Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
* Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
* Enhanced soil water uptake.
* Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
* Reduced water runoff and puddling.
* Stronger turfgrass roots.
* Reduced soil compaction.
* Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
* Improved resiliency and cushioning.
* Enhanced thatch breakdown.
* Aeration width 19"
* Width 28" length 52" height 48"
* Weight dry 200 lbs
* Weight w/ weights installed 244 lbs